Saturday, December 14, 2013

17 Reasons My Husband is Great

I have realized that my blog has been kind of sad, but my life isn't all sad. I laugh, I smile, and I am joyful. I am especially happy with Elliott Orr in my life, and since it was his birthday, I thought I would let the internet celebrate with me what makes Elliott so great. I hope this makes you smile and laugh.

17 Reasons My Husband is Great

1. He has laughed the same since he was a little kid. 
    2. He holds puppies....

And they love him.
3. Once he dressed up like corn.
4. and a girl,

5. and a ballerina.

6. He really loves Christmas, including decorating the tree and wearing Christmas sweaters. 

7. Hair or no hair, he is still a cutey. 



8. He has abnormally large calves. 

9. He strikes poses. 


10. He helps me ruin photos.


11. He jams on the piano...and sings sometimes if you beg.


12. He acts like an 80 year old man. He hates sparklers...and also loud music. (But I act like I am 7, so we balance out).


13. Even when he doesn't feel that great, he does this...


14. While having our first bite of cake, I told Elliott, "I am going to shove this in your face." He said, "ok," and did not retaliate. 


15. He loves "playing" in the snow
16. And who can not laugh at this...


17. Or this...

Love you Owy!!! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment